Attention Blacks Family!
We are organising a very special opportunity for Blacks members to travel to Fiji in 2024 and play in the International Netball Festival.
This amazing event is going to be held 11-19th December (TBC). Divisions are U13, U15, U18 and Opens (this is based on the age you turn in 2024).
We are seeking interested players and umpires who would like to attend. So far, we already have approximately 7 teams worth of players interested (@ 09/23).
Please email numbers of both players and parents attending as well as the date of birth of players so we can organise teams. Please let us know if you wish to be an umpire or player (cannot be both). *We hope to have numbers collated by 1st November 2023.
Cost is estimated to be $3,300 each for both players and non-players (parents can room with their own children at the same cost) with umpires receiving a $200 discount. A deposit of $500 each will be required within one week of confirmation of numbers to secure your spot. If not paid you cannot attend. The second payment ($1,400) will be due at the halfway point and the final payment ($1,400) 60 days before travel.
ALL travellers will be required to obtain their own passport and have more than 6 months expiration before travel or they will be unable to board flights.
We cannot fund this event as a club but can help you to fundraise to help reduce costs. A special committee will need to be formed so everyone pitches in to help out. If you are interested in helping let us know!
Included in package:
- Hotel accommodation for 8 nights
- Return Flights
- Buses for the duration of the tour
- Travel insurance
- Breakfast daily at your accommodation x 8.
- Lunch x 5: Beachcomber Island Cruise x 1 | Netball Festival x 3/4 packed.
- Dinner x 8: At accommodation x 6 | Meet and Greet – Team Acts x 1 | Gala Dinner x 1.
- 3/4 game days
- Managers’ meeting
- First Aid
- Participation medals
- Sponsorship of local Fijian team
Extra inclusions per team
- Part sponsorship for a Fijian team – become buddies for the tour and take donations for them. Click here for ideas.
- Included 1 extra bag PER TEAM for donations for netball teams and villages (flight TO Fiji only).
Excursions and Activities
- Team Acts from all teams at the Meet and Greet
- Village visit
- Meke and Kava Ceremony
- Shopping & sightseeing in Nadi Town
- Visit local markets
- Full-day island cruise
- Coconut throwing competition
- Glass bottom boat
- Turtle viewing plus more
- Hot Springs & Mud Baths
- Shopping in Denarau Port
- Activities at the Resort
- Fire dancing
- Plus more
- Souvenir Programs
- Souvenir Singlets
- Experience of a lifetime
For more information please see the sample itinerary.